Monday, September 28, 2009

Swinburne the Womanizer??!

Unless my ears have bleed or gone deaf, I believe I got this right. The innocent-looking Swinburne isn’t that innocent after all. Spotted making out (yes! That’s right!) with an heiress in one of the café’s in uptown Kuching, Swinburne may after all be a promiscuous debater. From what we have gathered from one of the waiters there, it seems that Swinburne has been on the prowl for awhile, and we were deceived by his halo all this while. The best part: the heiress wasn’t the first on his hit list. Rumour has it that a few other ‘highly rated’ girls are on his list. Classy, Swinburne. Lucky that the waiter doesn’t know your name. Luckier still I was there to catch you. But I’m not complaining after all: this new Swinburne is darker and tastier. Good luck, Swinburne. We await your latest conquest. XOXO

P/s: Still in denial, S? We hope not. We like the ‘real’ you

No comments:

Post a Comment